Are you a TMC, looking for corporate travel solutions, that:
- remove complexity for both the company and the traveller
- allow you to offer better business travel services
- help you to efficiently control costs
- gain more efficiency in your daily business operations ?
If you’re struggling with managing business travel, for sure you are looking for ways to streamline every process from orders, price offers and bookings to expense management and reporting.
It is a well-known fact that in a company, the travel expenses are among the largest costs, these being difficult but crucial to control. As a TMC, you are always looking for ways to help your corporate customers to maximize the value of their travel spend so that they can perceive the business performance as a result of travelling.
In this complex and dynamic industry, in which business travel is only going to expand, the travel management companies like yours should stay competitive and differentiate themselves by offering premium service to corporate clients and their extremely demanding travelers.
Offer your corporate clients a simplified booking experience, the necessary tools to reduce costs and the possibility to:
- Send requests or input orders in an organized and structured way
- Receive price offers that can be confirmed with one simple click
- Get real time information about bookings, the status of a booking, financial details (invoices, payments) and reports
- Easily monitor employees travel
- See whether the travel policy is implemented or if the approval workflow is respected
- Manage their cost centers and any additional cost related information etc.
Moreover you, as a travel professional in a TMC, can:
- Improve communiction with clients
- Expand product and service outreach
- Disseminate important information, including travel warnings
- Easily monitor and implement Service Level Agreements with your corporate customers
These are some global TMCs that, by using TINA, achieved:
increased process efficiency, reduced travel related spend and improved user experience