Vienna can be spelled Vienna in some suppliers’ databases, Wien in other suppliers’ databases or Viena. Will the Content Mapping service identify such issues and spare you the trouble of time response?
In BPO’s mapped database, you will have a unique record named Vienna, for which we will add Wien and Viena as spelling alternatives. This way, no matter how the city name is written when performing a search in your selling platform (either is Vienna, Wien or Viena), the results/ offers list will be complete.
dcs plus BPO Content Mapping service allows you to have faster results from your travel suppliers through a complete and integrated database with unique IDs for destinations and hotels.
A fully mapped database, with no duplicates
- The data received from the suppliers is manipulated using an advanced matching algorithm, assisted and verified through manual input, eliminating duplicates and creating unique IDs for both destinations and hotels.
Unique IDs for both destinations and hotels
- Destinations matching refers to joining into a single record, with a unique ID a city that exists in one or more supplier systems. When performing the destinations matching process, we take into account each country’s specific territorial segmentation (provinces, regions, states etc.) and spelling alternatives. Besides cities matching, we perform also countries and nationalities matching.
- Hotels mapping refers to joining into a single record, with a unique ID a hotel that exists in one or more supplier systems.
Optimized results and increased performance of the selling platform
- Using the BPO mapping service, the client will be able to search among unique results from multiple suppliers, sort these results by price, star category etc. and easily find the best available price offer in its’s own selling interface (B2B or B2C).
How does Content Mapping help your business?
- Integrated travel content from the most important suppliers
- Reliable and accurate search results
- Best available price offers
- Unique records
- Reduced traffic and response time of the booking platform/ selling interface
- Permanently updated travel content
- Database maintenance and improvement
Having all the database fully and accurately mapped means that there is always new content to sell to your customers. A database that is not continuously mapped by a dedicated team might miss the latest additions provided by suppliers.