Understanding very well the hassle of manually adding the suppliers' prices for each hotel in AIDA, we developed a new module - Import Rates - meant to:
- save you time
- eliminate errors
- ease your job
Import Rates allows you to get rid of the manual introduction of large amounts of information such as price values, room types, occupancies, features and rates restrictions (e.g. check-in days, stay length - minimum/maximum nights, nationality, availability period and so on).
From now on, using Import Rates, you'll be able to automatically import and update all the values and price restrictions for multiple hotels at once. This means: no more manually input errors - the rooms, occupancies, prices and restrictions will be imported as available in your Excel file & no more frustrations caused by inefficient activities.
The new module will save you from wasting valuable time and resources: free your staff and allocate them to other activities that can really add value to your business!
The option to import rates follows a specific import format – the values can be added in an xls file, in the same worksheet.
- Is based on the room occupancy prices
- It is available for multiple hotels, irrespective of their details (category, destination, period, rooms, passengers) at once – each accommodation service id is added in the worksheet
- Automatically updates the room types, room features, room occupancies and price values in the application
- Automatically updates multiple rates at once, for the same hotel
- Automatically updates the price restrictions (availability period, duration – minimum/maximum nights, nationality, check-in days)
- Has an import history to track the date and time for each hotel prices import
- Has a log for each import to track the successful/unsuccessful hotels imported with the reason why the prices and restrictions were not imported
Want to discuss with us about Import Rates?