What is TBS?
TBS is an advanced internet booking engine that aggregates content from multiple travel services providers (selected at your desire) and resells the services towards different selling channels (B2B, B2C, corporate, whitelabel) with fast integration time.
TBS - Travel Booking System - is ideal for the travel agencies that are interested in distributing travel content:
- By themselves, using their in-house travel agents
- Through a reseller’s network, using the distribution capabilities of the booking system
- Online – on their own website or on other sites
- To their corporate clients, using the Corporate self-booking tool
The booking platform started from a comprehensive front office online booking system, and it was enriched with mid back office features in order to create a complete online travel solution and give you all the tools needed to fully control your business.
TBS has a flexible and modular structure, with user access per module and an easy to use plug-in system. Functionalities and modules can be plugged or unplugged at your request.
TBS is perfect for:
- Wholesalers that automatically distribute travel services to resellers/ subagents network
- Business travel agencies that service large corporates seeking advanced self-booking tools
- Leisure travel agencies that book from several providers to create leisure bundles for their customers
- Online travel agencies that require a powerful aggregation engine to feed their B2C portal
- Events/ congress companies that seek to bring automated booking functions in their portfolio
- Any company that can use TBS as an universal API/XMLs umbrella for feeding its own distribution interfaces with aggregated travel content
The platform is available in 3 versions, tailored for your business needs:
TBS Start – created for growing companies, that need a reliable aggregation tool that enables making their agent’s workload more efficient and reduce offering time.
TBS Professional - designed for companies that are growing their B2B business and need a solid distribution platform combined with advanced reporting capabilities.
TBS Enterprise – TOP of the line product that includes Aggregation, Distribution, Advanced reporting, Dedicated support and Business consultancy. Specially designed for established companies that are looking for a robust enterprise product.
TBS is built on a versatile platform, having two major components:
- AGGREGATION of travel content from multiple suppliers
- DISTRIBUTION of the travel content on multiple channels
TBS - as a Content Aggregation platform
TBS aggregates into a single umbrella the content from all the suppliers contracted by the travel agency, allowing the users to log into a single interface and see the best availability and price into a single screen. Integrating at high level some of the largest travel suppliers on the market, TBS is an advanced front office system that offers services such as:
Unique search results
Having the database fully and accurately mapped means that there is always new content available for selling to your customers. You should not miss the latest additions provided by the suppliers. TBS matches the elements replicated into multiple wholesalers by joining them into single elements. For this process, the system provides 2 options:
- Automated matching - Using complex alghoritms, a first level of mapping is automatically provided by TBS, process that requires no operator intervention
- Assisted matching - TBS provides matching suggestions that need to be be validated by the human operator
The matching process can be stressfull, complicated, costly and time consuming. You choose if you want to deal with it or to get rid of the hassle, by outsourcing it to us. Our team can do it for you: faster, better and cheaper.
TBS - as a Content Distribution platform
Needless to say that in travel, distribution is a key element to growth and sustainability; thus, a diverse and highly spread distribution network is very important to increase the sales volume.
With TBS you can manage the following Distribution Channels:
- B2B Resellers Network: Interface for internal sales & whitelabel on their website
- B2B Corporate: Interface for your corporate customers account & Intranet/Extranet
- B2C Online Website for your end customer
With TRIP – the B2C platform add-on, you can sell travel products directly to the end consumer, the traveler, and you can offer your travel content to your online users on an attractive website. With B2C online module, they will be able to easily search, book and pay with credit card for your travel services from your responsive website.