The process of building itineraries is complex?
Let's simplify it! Our inventory and distribution application successfully comprehends all the features needed by travel distributors, for all travel services: AIDA is ideal for tour operators that design and build their own packages (holidays, tours, city breaks, trips etc.), and resell other services and packages from third party tour operators – and who require a way to manage availability, inventory, and prices.
- Accommodation (hotels, villas, apartments etc.)
- Transportation (air, bus, car etc.)
- Transfer services (car, van, minibus etc.)
- Other services (meals, cruises, trips, tickets etc.)
- Packages (tours, vacations, city breaks, shopping, adventure, health etc.)
Enjoying a high flexibility, AIDA allows immediate changes to components’ structure:
- Service links and restrictions
- Last minute
- Early booking
- Special offers
AIDA inventory and distribution solution provides travel agencies two types of packaging options:
- Static packaging – fixed services joined statically, under for a fixed price, predefined package
o Tours - built starting from the transportation service (multiple destinations with multiple accommodation units)
o Holidays – built starting from the accommodation service (single destination)
In both cases, multiple additional services can be added to the package – either mandatory or optional.
- Dynamic packaging – links among the services and dynamically created package.
Accommodation, transport, transfer and additional services can be chosen for custom packages, based on the links, rules and restrictions that you set up. You can model the dynamic packages on the fly, by adding or removing restrictions among services while on sale.