In order to easily process supplier invoices inside TINA, this module allows the import of one or several supplier invoices directly from a CSV file. As most of the suppliers offer an Excel or similar file, which can be simply converted to CSV, this is an easy to use option to import supplier invoices inside the mid office application.
Better control over your financial situation!
This optional TINA feature is a powerful tool, which delivers to the travel agency using it, immediate advantages:
Easy to use solution for the import of all supplier invoices;
- Highly customizable import mechanism which allows TINA to adapt to various CSV structures and information content;
- Real time check of the data validity in order to prevent errors;
- Possibility to import one or several invoices at once.
Real, measurable and instant benefits for you!
Your travel agency will instantly take full advantage of the following main benefits:
- Reduced time for invoice input inside TINA (between 70 and 95% time savings);
- Cost reductions for the processing of supplier invoices due to the highly customizable import mechanism;
- Remove human error by up to 98%;
- By reducing the time needed to process supplier invoices, the travel agency reduces the time needed for providing reports and taking business critical decisions;
- Full control over the import mechanism configuration directly inside the interface, which means that there is no additional development required. This translates in very low operating costs.
General supplier invoice import module does not require the purchase of additional modules and can be easily deployed to the existing TINA instance.