- Are there any differences between your estimated profit and the real one?
- What's your services sales evolution?
- Which are your top performing services?
- Who are your top bad debt customers?
Do you have the answer to these questions? How often do you think you should check this information in order to have the necessary visibility and to know what to plan for the future of your travel agency?
Your agency’s financial health is key to the survival of your business; analyzing and controlling your finances leads to strong business plans and better strategic decisions.
The Financial Reporting Module in TINA provides you in depth visibility into your travel agency financial performance and financial position over a time period specified by you. The widgets available in the application provide you accurate data regarding the following:
- Sales Overview - This report presents information in respect of sales figures in a clear tabular form. The report showcases yearly aggregated sales figures, yet, a more detailed analysis may also be accessed, analysis represented by monthly split of the revenue figures along with split on revenue service type.
- Acquisition Overview - Using this report, you can access information in respect of acquisition figures, displayed in a clear tabular form. The report showcases yearly aggregated acquisition figures, yet, a more detailed analysis may also be accessed, such as monthly split of the acquisition figures along with split on acquisition service type.
- Balanced Services Profit - This report presents information in respect of profit figures in a tabular form. The report may also display monthly profit split on service type for the specific selected year.
- Accounts Receivables - The Accounts Receivables report presents year end analysis for unpaid client invoices.
- Accounts Payables - The Accounts Payables report presents year end analysis for unpaid supplier invoices.
- Income vs Balances Profit - If you want to see a monthly analysis of sales performed in that specific month vs the profit achieved upon settlement, this report is exactly what you need.
- Monthly Acquisitions Comparison - Useful in a cost-revenue analysis; the report (which is displayed as a chart) shows monthly acquisitions of services compared with the same months of previous year(s).
- Monthly Sales Comparison - Useful in a cost-revenue analysis; the report (which is displayed as a chart) shows monthly sales of services compared with the same months of previous year(s).
- Monthly Services Sales Comparison - This chart showcases on a monthly basis the sales performed in a specific year, split on type of service.
- Service Type Comparison - When dealing with a diverse range of services offered, it may come in handy knowing how each service performed in the previous period in regards of sales volume. The report is presented in the form of a pie chart, easy to read and analyze.
- Top Agents - Useful for analyzing the performance of sales agents; this report showcasing the sales per agent and per month may do the trick. The report is organized as a table which presents the monthly sales performed by each agent.
- Services Added on Orders - This report showcases you the number of reservations performed during a certain month, split by service type.
Soon, you'll be able to access this information anytime, anywhere, directly from your mobile phone, due to new developed TINA Reports Mobile App.