TBS travel booking system updates
New car supplier
A new car provider is now available in TBS: Ofran. For this supplier, the price which needs to be paid at the agency is composed of the car offer price + Excess refund insurance. All other extra services need to be paid at reception, when picking-up the car.
For Ofran, the administrator can configure its own cancellation policy based on the contract the agency has with the supplier (Suppliers/Ofran/Cancellation contract). After the voucher is issued, the reservation can no longer be cancelled from TBS.
Established in 1990, Ofran is one of the leading car rental brokers in Europe serving millions of people around the world. Ofran has successful branches also in Switzerland, Sweden, South Africa, Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Greece & Cyprus.
- The connection for supplier Farelogix has a new option called 'Branded Fares'. Depending on the feature configuration, 'Branded Fares' will be requested/or not from the supplier at search time.
'Branded fares' refers to the option that provides the airlines the possibility to merchandise their products in a different way through the travel agencies, with features that go beyond basic fare rules (including certain services and facilities).
Amadeus connection update
- For Amadeus supplier, when creating a reservation on a corporate fare, details regarding the fare will be saved later in the admin interface, in Reservations List, under Reservation details – References.
GoGlobal connection update
- For GoGlobal supplier, the parameter MaxResponses is now visible in the supplier configuration panel. The value set for this option indicates the number of maximum results which GoGlobal will display in the search results.
- The Admin of TBS is now able to include in the offer showcase a certain hotel - 'Edit search parameters for offer' - which later can be searched by the reseller only by clicking on the offer showcase in reseller interface. The admin can also set here the dates for which the search will be made.
TravList is available in multiple languages
TravList smart mobile app is now available in 10 languages:
- Chinese (Traditional Hong Kong)